Join FINRA, and special guests U.S. Senator Catherine Cortez Masto and Nevada Securities Administrator Erin Houston, as we discuss key considerations for investing and protecting yourself from fraud during this pandemic.
This is an online event. Register below.
Why Attend an Investor Forum?
COVID-19 has created hardship and uncertainty. It is important now, more than ever, to revisit your financial goals and to protect your finances. At FINRA, we believe that education is often the best form of investor protection. To this end, FINRA Investor Forums bring members of the public together with Members of Congress, top FINRA officials and state securities regulators to talk about a range of investing topics and regulatory issues. By attending an Investor Forum, you’ll learn where to turn for objective advice on investing, how the federal and state governments can be resources, and how FINRA helps protect and educate investors, especially during these uncertain times.
There is no charge for the program. This is an educational program, and no sales presentations will be permitted.
- Special Guest U.S. Senator Catherine Cortez Masto
- Special Guest Nevada Securities Administrator Erin Houston
- Robert W. Cook, FINRA President and CEO; Chairman, FINRA Investor Education Foundation
- Gerri Walsh, SVP, FINRA Office of Investor Education; President, FINRA Foundation
- Key considerations for investing in today’s markets.
- Where to turn for free, unbiased investing tools and information.
- How to avoid unnecessary risks and common investing pitfalls.
- How FINRA helps protect and educate investors.