In retired life from banking Jeannie Williamson enjoys traveling and trying very hard not to be the worst golf player ever. She loves being with her family and takes every opportunity to meet and make new friends.
Jeannie’s motto is: Believe in yourself, maintain a positive attitude, and be willing to serve.
Industrial Banking Experience: (1983 – 2014)
• Nevada State Bank, VP/Business Relationship Manager
• First Union Bank, Teller Supervisor
• American Express Bank -USAF Base, South Korea, Vault Custodian
Entrepreneurship: (2008 – present)
• Co-founded SAT prep tutoring company in Seoul, Korea (Lee & BraSon, Inc.)
• Studied Fundamental of Arts at Art Instruction Schools
Board Member, Asian Chamber of Commerce (2008 – present)
Former Board Member, League of Korean Americans (2006 – 2014)
As a Southern Nevada resident for over 28 years, Jeannie enjoys giving back to the community.