NV Energy was the first utility in Nevada to suspend disconnections and waive late fees for its customers who were financially impacted by COVID-19. If this applies to you, please call and let us know.
In September, we will resume disconnection
for nonpayment for customers with a past due balance who have not indicated they are impacted by COVID-19. Collection activities for all other customers are scheduled to resume in October.
We have a variety of flexible payment programs and there are expanded bill payment assistance options to help you during this challenging time. Customers who are enrolled in one of our flexible payment programs will not be disconnected. Please call us anytime at 702-402-5555.
Bill Payment Assistance Options
Learn more at nvenergy.com/covidhelp or call 702-402-5555.
CARES Housing Assistance Program
The CARES Housing Assistance Program (CHAP), administered by Clark County, provides rent, mortgage, and utility assistance, including arrears back to March 1, 2020, to residents who have suffered financial hardship due to COVID-19.
Nevada Energy Assistance Program
The Energy Assistance Program (EAP) provides a supplement to assist qualifying low-income Nevadans with the cost of home energy. Call 800-992-0900 for information.
(Relief through Energy Assistance to Prevent Customer Hardships)
An NV Energy Foundation funded program designed to help vulnerable adults who meet income guidelines and are experiencing economic hardship. Funding is available year- round until funds are exhausted.
Flexible Payment Programs
Enroll online at nvenergy.com/payment or call 702-402-5555.
Equal Pay COVID-Relief
- Limited Time Only – Enrollment ends 08/31/2020
- To help you through these difficult times, we will defer half of your bill through September 2020, and spread the deferred amount and any past-due balance over 18 months
- Available to residential, and small/ medium commercial customers FlexPay
- Pre-pay option that lets you pay what you want, in advance, while applying an existing deposit to your bill
- No deposit, credit check or late fees
- New updates to the service allow more of your reload amount to go toward your future energy use
Click here to view PDF